For all lovers of green curry who are time poor, take this recipe base and enjoy all the flavours of this green curry.
- 1 Sachet Hart and Soul recipe base
- 500 grams chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 270 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml water
- 150 grams green beans, halved
- 1 onion, sliced
- fresh basil leaves for garnish
- In a large fry pan or wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add chicken to pan, do not overcrowd. Cook in batches . Fry until golden brown. This may take 10 minutes.
- Add onion to pan and cook for 5 minutes or till soft. Add curry paste to onion and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken back to the pan. Add coconut milk and water and green beans, stir to combine. Simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Serve with rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!