Butter Chicken using packet base
For all of you who love the taste of Asian dishes. I came across these Curry recipe bases from my local supermarket and thought I would try these to give a sense on how they compare to others. From my perspective this is an easy to use curry base and tastes as good as others.
- 1 Sachet Hart and Soul recipe base.
- 2 large chicken breasts, diced, I used chicken pieces cut
- 150 ml cream
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 small onion, diced
- Fresh coriander for garnish (optional)
- 50 ml water
- In a large frypan heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add chicken to pan and fry for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the onion, and fry for a further 3-4 minutes .
- Add recipe base, cream, water and tomato paste into pan. Stir until combined and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!