Coffee Crepes with Strawberries and cream
This is a simple, sort of dessert that is light if you don’t count the mascarpone cream in these delectable coffee crepes. A nice change from heavy desserts.
- 130 grams plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh brewed coffee
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cream
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries, cut into small pieces
- some mint sprigs, finely chopped
- Ina bowl mix all the ingredients till all are incorporated and smooth. Leave the mix to sit foe 30 minutes.
- Whip cream to soft peaks and add the icing sugar and mascarpone cream. ( You can flavour the cream with 30 mls Kahlua, this is optional).
- In a medium hot pan, Spray cooking spray for the first crepe.(no need to spray anymore). Pour in enough mixture to make a thin crepe . Cook for 30 seconds, first side and 30 seconds for second side. When all cooked allow to cool.
- Assemble the crepes, by putting some mascarpone cream onto the crepe. Roll the crepe. Dust with icing sugar and cocoa powder. Garnish top with the strawberries and mint.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!