Mango and cherry Pavlova
This is another pavlova recipe that I made over the Christmas break. It is so easy and tastes as good as the pavlova in the air fryer.
- 4 eggs whites
- 1 12/ cups caster sugar
- 1 tsp malt vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 litre thickened cream
- Fresh fruit for decorating or whatever you would like to decorate it with. I used a fresh mango and sliced thinly and fresh cherries and slices of fresh mint.
- In a clean and dry bowl, with a hand mixer or in a bowl of a standmixer add all the ingredients and whip with the whip attachment if using a stand mixer. Mix for 10 minutes until the mixture is like a meringue consistency.
- With a flat baking tray. Line with baking paper. Draw a 26 cm circle on the baking paper. Using a metal spoon, spoon the meringue mixture onto the circle. Make a slight indent in the middle.
- Preheat the oven to 140C. Put the meringue mixture into the oven for 10 minutes on fan bake. Then turn down the temperature to 120C and bake for 30 minutes. Leave in the oven for 1 hour to cool.
- When cooled. Whip your cream and decorate with fresh fruit or what ever you like. Decorate the pavlova just before you want to eat it. Slice and enjoy.