Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Soup
A hearty and flavoursome spicy chicken and vegetable soup.
2 cups-cooked chicken
2 cups hot water
½ onion chopped
400g tin coconut milk
1 carrot chopped
1 cup broccoli chopped
1 cup cauliflower chopped
400g tin butter beans
1 Tbsp ground ginger
1 tsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp chilli flakes, use half tsp it you don’t like it to spicy and hot
1 tsp sesame oil
- In a large saucepan bring to the boil the coconut milk and water.
- Add chopped vegetables and spices, mix to combine.
- Add cooked chicken and butter beans cook for 5 minutes on simmer until chicken and beans are warmed through.
- Garnish with coriander or what ever garnish you like.
- Serve in bowls with toasted sour dough slices