Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Soup
A hearty and flavoursome spicy chicken and vegetable soup.
- 2 cups-cooked chicken
- 2 cups hot water
- ½ onion chopped
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower chopped
- 400g tin butter beans
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp chilli flakes, use half tsp it you don’t like it to spicy and hot
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a large saucepan bring to the boil the coconut milk and water.
- Add chopped vegetables and spices, mix to combine.
- Add cooked chicken and butter beans cook for 5 minutes on simmer until chicken and beans are warmed through.
- Garnish with coriander or what ever garnish you like.
- Serve in bowls with toasted sour dough slices