Thai chicken Noodle Soup
When it’s cool outside, nothing beats a hearty tasting Thai chicken noodle soup, will warm you up inside.
- 100g vermicelli noodles
- 500g/ 2 chicken breasts, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 litre Campbell’s Thai Soup Base
- 1 medium carrot, peeled cut into matchsticks
- 50g snow peas, sliced into strips
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 spring onions, cut into strips, cut half way down slits and put into a bowl of water and put into fridge to curl, this is your garnish
- Soak noodles in warm water.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the soup base and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add carrot sticks and snow peas and noodles and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with the spring onion flowers.