Pork Risoni with Vegetables
You can make this dish with any left over protein you like or have. For my dish here I used pork loin. This dish takes next to no time to make and is tasty.
- 200 grams pork loin or any protein you like
- 1 cup risoni pasta
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 zucchini cut into thin slices
- 1 carrot, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup sliverbeet, leaves only, chopped
- 1 medium brown onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp oil
- season with salt and pepper
- Roughly chop pork into small pieces.
- In a wok or large frypan add two tablespoons of oil on medium high . Add pork and cook till browned about 3-5 minutes. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add last 1 tablespoon of oil to pan or wok, stir fry all vegetables, add the pork to the pan and allow the pork to warm through.
- In another pan add stock and bring to a boil. Add risoni and cook till liquid is all absorbed. Once risoni is cooked, add the vegetables and pork, mix through and serve immediately.