Pork Risoni with Vegetables
You can make this dish with any left over protein you like or have. For my dish here I used pork loin. This dish takes next to no time to make and is tasty.
- 200 grams pork loin or any protein you like
- 1 cup risoni pasta
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 zucchini cut into thin slices
- 1 carrot, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup sliverbeet, leaves only, chopped
- 1 medium brown onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp oil
- season with salt and pepper
- Roughly chop pork into small pieces.
- In a wok or large frypan add two tablespoons of oil on medium high . Add pork and cook till browned about 3-5 minutes. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add last 1 tablespoon of oil to pan or wok, stir fry all vegetables, add the pork to the pan and allow the pork to warm through.
- In another pan add stock and bring to a boil. Add risoni and cook till liquid is all absorbed. Once risoni is cooked, add the vegetables and pork, mix through and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!