Ham, Cheese and Tomato Muffins
Who doesn’t like to eat a savoury muffin. They are so tasty, moreish and the fillings are endless. All the family will enjoy these muffins.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups tasty cheese
- 150 grams ham, sliced into small chunks
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 210 C. Grease a 12 medium muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine flour, salt, sugar, mix dry ingredients together. Add the ham, tomato, parsley and cheese reserve 1/4 cup of the cheese to add more on the top.
- In a small jug, add the milk and egg, mix all till combined. Add the tomato.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix till just combined. Avoid overmixing.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, muffin should be cooked when it springs back to the touch and a golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cake rack to cool completely. Can serve these warm with butter or cold.