Peanut Butter Cookies
This is a classic cookie that has evolved through the years and I think that everyone who makes these delightful cookies would say that there’s are the best. This is my take. These cookies are crunchy and melt in your mouth.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup smooth or if you like crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven 180 C. Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Put first 6 ingredients into a mixer and mix till combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and roll into a small ball, well spaced and cook for 10-12 minutes. Allow cooling on tray for 5 mins then transferring to a cake rack to cool completely.
You must be logged in to post a comment.